- Player can set controls for keyboards and controllers.
- The player's controls are automatically saved and load with an ini file.
- Backwards compatibility by checking input using gamepad functions first, then checks using joystick functions for legacy support for older controllers.
- Check if a control is being help in, pressed, released, or get it's analog value. All these varibles are used wheather your using a keyboard or controller,
- scc_mouse_control script allows you to move your mouse with anaglog sticks.
- Set controls to default
I'm not sure what to do with this project at the moment since there's a lot of things that could be done. I did start this back in 2012 so there's probably a lot of things that could be coded better and named better.
Here's a rough draft of some ideas I have. One of the things I'm considering is making scripts that you can use to check your controls.