Question - Account [Suggestion] show unpaid revenue

GMWolf

aka fel666
At the moment keeping track of how much money you have in your marketplace 'wallet' is impossible.

You can only see how much money you made in total, regardless of how much you have received.

It would be immensely useful to have a simple view of the amount of unpaid money you still gave on your account.

NazGhuL

NazTaiL
+1. I keep track of my incomes on a excel sheet. It will be helpful to see that directly in the analytics.
(Know that you can easily find out how much you have by looking 2 months before your last payment. If you receive money february, it means that you reach at least 100$ november 30th so start counting from december 1st)

Appsurd

I keep track of my incomes on a excel sheet. It will be helpful to see that directly in the analytics.
Man, how do you even do that? Doesn't it take an awful lot of work?

Anyway, I understand that Yoyo focusses now on GMS2, but at least let us download all purchases in an excel file or so, so we get build our own statistics program around it!

NazGhuL

NazTaiL
I can see how much money I made between the 1 and 31 of a month then I write it on my excel sheet.
After a month, I can see if my cumulative revenue since the past payment are >= 100$ then I know I'll have it 2 months later.

Appsurd

Ah okay, I thought you would be counting every individual payment...

Anyway, Yoyogames, please let us download all purchases to an excel file or so.

A

Ampersand

Man, how do you even do that? Doesn't it take an awful lot of work?

Anyway, I understand that Yoyo focusses now on GMS2, but at least let us download all purchases in an excel file or so, so we get build our own statistics program around it!
Yeah, it's a lot of work. Almost like running a business ;)