Free Subliminati - Subliminal messaging for increased performance

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by Pingo, Jul 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pingo

Pingo Member

[​IMG]
    Downloads
    Full Game: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/244398995/Subliminati.exe
    Source Code: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/244398995/Subliminati Source Code.zip
    (NOTE: You may use my source code how you'd like, but you may not re-distribute it or claim it as your own.)

How's it going everyone! It's Pingo, and after encountering this weird commercial for this weird product called "MindMaster" I decided I wasn't going to lay down $40 to use something I never knew was going to work.
    So I took the extension that allowed you to execute programs, and wrote a program in Gamemaker Studio that executed programs that show affirmations that close in 1/30th of a second.

I've set it by default to show 4 affirmations a minute, and I've decided to release the source code for anyone interested.

I am planning to release this to Steam Greenlight for free if this program actually does work, along with a pro-version that costs $1 that allows in-game customization of the affirmations and speed of them being shown.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it, currently it only supports confidence, but you can modify the source so you can put anything you want. Enjoy!

How to use
    --------------
    It's pretty simple, just hit a button of which ability you wish to have, and hit the start button. The start button will fade out when the program is running.

(Of course, smoking will be affirmations to tell you to stop smoking.)

[​IMG]

2. Misty

Misty Member

How can I trust subliminal messaging that's devoted to the Illuminati?

Pingo likes this.
  3. Pingo

Pingo Member

The source code is right there for you to see Misty, your universe devoted to an app that's tampered with millennial youth incredibly. (Pokemon Go)

4. Misty

Misty Member

The source code probably has subliminal messaging in it too, can't open it.

5. Ankokushin

Ankokushin Member

What an odd thread : )