• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE studio today decided not to export my game

Maa2007

i just want to update, that i discovred the source of the problem and got it to work, for other people who are facing the same problem

the proplem was that my iphone had the latest system update 11.4.1, while apparently xcode or gamemaker (don't know which one) can only export up to ios 11.4.0

now the work around for me to solve this problem was in game maker i didn't target my phone when exporting the game to xcode, but a virtual iphone (which game maker provide it to you automatically)
and when the game is exported to xcode successfully, then i attach my phone and target my phone in xcode, clicking play, the game is transferred and installed on my phone without problems

Tony Brice

Great little tip to work around this problem for now. I couldn't compile my game to Ipad until I read this today. Thank you.