1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Question - IDE Stuck on "Building" issue

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by PochiPanda, Sep 19, 2019.

1. PochiPanda

PochiPanda Member

Hey, I just bought the desktop license was was really excited to start learning how to make games.
    But every time I try to press the run test (Default f5 button), my cursor changes to the loading hourglass and in the top right corner it says "building". However unlike the tutorial i am following, my game does not open up in a separate executable, nothing appears and my IDE just gets stuck in this endless "building" loop until i cancel the test.

I am running the current 2.2.3.344 runtime, and my is IDE v2.2.3.436, I have also run GMS2 in administrator mode with no avail.

help please!