Free StresS 1 Superhuman (google play)

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by unpaid-thief, Oct 28, 2018.

1. unpaid-thief

unpaid-thief Member

2. Bladevampirek

Bladevampirek Member

Great visuals, gripping story, some poor english within the game but the story and realistic black and white visuals with excellent sound effects make up for it. The game is kind of a slow paced one, you can run, or I haven't been able to thus far, but it is a game in which the creator of it put much careful detail in. You must use your wits and have lots of patience to make it through. I have made it through 1 night by that I mean I ventured out then my character flew back home and I lit a fire then went to sleep by it. This game saves your progress so you can click load at a later time. Great game, one that I plan to play further in order to see what happens. I don't understand a lot of the story yet, mat the flying guy is he supposed to be a satan offspring, is the girl good or evil? Many questions that still needs to be answered. I am not sure where this game is heading yet. I hope Sara is not evil she said she never killed anyone in her life, but yet she took a ride from the flying guy's foot. It looked as if some Demons had enslaved some humans and were ready to feed them to a Werewolf, he was pretty angry that he didn't get to eat me too. Gameplay ia very smooth. Great job with the visuals and gameplay controls, also the panning zoom in and out buttons for the camera is a lovely feature.