• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Strange Warrior

F

Fikani

Hello everyone!

Strange Warrior is one of the best strategy online games on the Play Store, it contain also some skills during battles.

Game Play:
Defeat Monsters attacks, Build your village, upgrade weapon, collect Gold from villager, conquer another villages in the Global Map, attack other players, make live battles, Join an alliance and help your team, attack the mighty castle ...

As functionality all is working good and have more then 10k download, maybe still need graphic. I made everything alone using Game Maker Studio, Just need your review and Remarque, and a good review will help me a lot:)

If you would like to access the game on the play store, you can search it by it name >> Strange Warrior <<
or by clicking on the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companyname.Warrior

and it is now Available for pc:

https://fikani4games.itch.io/strange-warrior

Thanks and Regards!

Pictures:

Video of a simple battle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

How about a video showcasing the features you described?
Graphically, I think the game could use a little more cohesion. Using a different font or using some kind of graphical highlight will make it look better.
See if there are more ways to make your GUI better.

The red arrow lines and the font/text colours don't do the game justice basically.

F

Fikani

Thank you Rob for your advice..
i only have this video same one on the play store for now, if i do more sure i will share it,
as for font you are completely right, the red font the in picture was long time ago, i will share the new village picture under that one,
Just hope that you play it and give me your opinion in playing, because it is a strategy game where players can compete each other,
this is the best thing in my app:)

F

Fikani

Thank you Geoff for you advise:)
still waiting some one to give me a feedback after playing and feel the strategy to build Empire and attack other players

C

cooollguy

Nice game, i tried it, i been playing for some time now, i am in the top alliance in it. At first it start with skills, but the real fun begin after level 10, when you start communicating with other players, and send attacks to other villages from the Global Map. At first, i thought it is just a skill archery game, but later i discovered that this game is big, lot of features inside, also i loved how you can see the attacks progressing to their target villages on the map, that is new for me, i didn't see it in any other strategy games, the game need some graphics improvement, but when it comes to strategy, choosing the right place for your villages, trying to enter the stronger alliance, attacking and defending, this game is super.

F

Fikani

Thank you @cooollguy for your good feedback :)
next week, 'Alliance War Feature' will be implemented in the game, where an alliance can declare war against other alliance, all member for both alliances will get a notification and message when declaring a war... duration period of a WAR will be 48 hours, at the end, the winner alliance will get the sum of the damage of the both alliance made in the war period X 200 GOLD into it Alliance Tresury