Windows Strange Warrior (Free)

F

Fikani

Hello everyone!

Strange Warrior is one of the good strategy online games where you can join an alliance, message/attack other players and... it contain also some skills during battles.

Game Play:
Defeat Monsters attacks, Build your village, upgrade weapon, collect Gold from villager, conquer another villages in the Global Map, attack other players, make live battles, Join an alliance and help your team, attack the mighty castle ...

As functionality all is working good still need graphic. I made everything alone using Game Maker Studio, Just need your feedback please

You can just download it and start plying on your PC here:

https://fikani4games.itch.io/strange-warrior

and it is also available on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companyname.Warrior

Thanks and Regards!

Video of a simple battle:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cooollguy

On Windows!!! really good,well i have been playing for some time on my android, i am in the top alliance .As i say before the real fun begin after level 10, when you start communicating with other players, and send attacks to other villages from the Global Map. At first, i thought it is just a skill archery game, but later i discovered that this game is big, lot of features inside, also i loved how you can see the attacks progressing to their target villages on the map, that is new for me, the game need some graphics improvement, but when it comes to strategy, choosing the right place for your villages, trying to enter the stronger alliance, attacking and defending. And i really like the latest feature "Declaring War between Alliances"

F

Fikani

I am glad you like it cooollguy:)
yes at this moment this working on features, almost all what i need is done, after that we will work on to improve the graphic.
the top alliance ranking was for Red now it is for Green, i wonder in witch alliance you are ?

D

Daan Zoor

Playing it for 2 days now, look nice as strategy and simulation...

G

Genie

This is a really good game, multiplayer and at the same time it dont need too much daily time.
I am playing it 10 days now, 10 min every day, and i got involved more and contacted other players.
As you said, still need some graphic and effect things... but not the story or the challenge
i think you will reach somewhere keep going

C

cooollguy

I am glad you like it cooollguy:)
yes at this moment this working on features, almost all what i need is done, after that we will work on to improve the graphic.
the top alliance ranking was for Red now it is for Green, i wonder in witch alliance you are ?
Well i am in the Red Alliance, we was always in the top since i start playing the game, but after war with the Blue, we become the second alliance,
and green become the first one.
I like the last optimization you made it in battle history, keep going, i will keep playing, not so active but a member in the Red Alliance ;)

F

Fikani

hehe , gd luck and thank you cz you are trying and you like it :)

C

cooollguy

can a feature be added: a member of an alliance be able to withdraw Gold from the Alliance treasury and sure with some interest?
We need it a lot in war time

F

Fikani

yes we are working on this feature and soon will be implemented :)

F

Fikani

Cool you provide this game for free!
Yes, I am, later on will add something like diamonds, where user can buy it in real money and use it to have some small advantage (do not affect more than 20% on the game play)

F

Fikani

New Feature added >>>>Now player can relocate his army between his villages, time needed is based on the distance between the 2 villages just like the attacks

D

Daan Zoor

Good Game, keep working on it...

Last edited by a moderator: