Strange tile Seam with smooth-subpixel view

Hi there. Im currently encountering a rather big problem with the view system in GM:S 1.

Basically I set the views x and y coordinates to the players exact coordinates (number with one decimal) minus the view_wview[0]/2 and view_hview[0]/2 respectively...

Code:
view_xview[0] = x-view_wview[0]/2
view_yview[0] = y-view_hview[0]/2
...I decided that I wanted to scale my 384x216 game up to the screen resolution by setting the view port size to the screen resolution and the players subpixel movements were visible. Then I added this code in hopes to eliminate the views behaviour to only move in 1 pixel increments. Let's just say it worked, but it resulted in this... (the blue lines)

Common Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 22.21.18.46.png

It's realy bad when you are moving fast and everything flickers. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

rIKmAN

Hi there. Im currently encountering a rather big problem with the view system in GM:S 1.

Basically I set the views x and y coordinates to the players exact coordinates (number with one decimal) minus the view_wview[0]/2 and view_hview[0]/2 respectively...

Code:
view_xview[0] = x-view_wview[0]/2
view_yview[0] = y-view_hview[0]/2
...I decided that I wanted to scale my 384x216 game up to the screen resolution by setting the view port size to the screen resolution and the players subpixel movements were visible. Then I added this code in hopes to eliminate the views behaviour to only move in 1 pixel increments. Let's just say it worked, but it resulted in this... (the blue lines)

View attachment 16689

It's realy bad when you are moving fast and everything flickers. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
This blog article might help: https://www.yoyogames.com/blog/3/seamless-tile-scaling-in-gamemaker