Android Stop Fear - Survival horror

kostya

Stop Fear - Survival Horror
This project started on July 23, 2019 for mobile devices and released October 24, 2021.

In this game, you will have to search the house, hide, solve puzzles and, in the final, perform an exorcism rite.
The main character can walk, hide, collect items and use them. The villain constantly walks through the rooms and tries to catch you.

Feedback is appreciated)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miva.stopfear&hl=en_US&gl=US

main_image.png1 (1) (1) .png2 (1) (1) .png3 (1) (1) .png5 (1) .png

Last edited:
It's looking good. It reminds me a lot of the Flash games I used to play a lot back in the early 2000's. It's a bit jarring to see a lack of consistency in terms of perspective, though.

kostya

It's looking good. It reminds me a lot of the Flash games I used to play a lot back in the early 2000's. It's a bit jarring to see a lack of consistency in terms of perspective, though.
Thanks for the tip) Yes, indeed, there are still many shortcomings, and they will have to be fixed

MeBoingus

Please rotate the character's feet forwards, or their head sideways. It looks like they're facing us, with their knees bend completely sideways.

In this game you will need to search the house, hide, solve puzzles and in the finals to conduct the rite of exorcism.
The main character can walk, hide, collect items and use them. There are 14 rooms in the house (not all are still filled with objects). The villain is constantly walking around the rooms and trying to catch you.
So basically, what you're saying is:

;D

Game looks good. Liking the atmosphere here. =)