• Hey! Guest! The 39th GMC Jam will take place between November 26th, 12:00 UTC and November 30th, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!

Stop Fear - Survival horror

kostya

Stop Fear - Survival horror
This project started on 23 July 2019 for desktop and mobile

In this game you will need to search the house, hide, solve puzzles and in the finals to conduct the rite of exorcism.
The main character can walk, hide, collect items and use them. There are 14 rooms in the house (not all are still filled with objects). The villain is constantly walking around the rooms and trying to catch you.

Feedback is welcome)

1.png
3.png2.png

It's looking good. It reminds me a lot of the Flash games I used to play a lot back in the early 2000's. It's a bit jarring to see a lack of consistency in terms of perspective, though.

kostya

It's looking good. It reminds me a lot of the Flash games I used to play a lot back in the early 2000's. It's a bit jarring to see a lack of consistency in terms of perspective, though.
Thanks for the tip) Yes, indeed, there are still many shortcomings, and they will have to be fixed

Liam Jacobs

Please rotate the character's feet forwards, or their head sideways. It looks like they're facing us, with their knees bend completely sideways.

In this game you will need to search the house, hide, solve puzzles and in the finals to conduct the rite of exorcism.
The main character can walk, hide, collect items and use them. There are 14 rooms in the house (not all are still filled with objects). The villain is constantly walking around the rooms and trying to catch you.
So basically, what you're saying is:

;D

Game looks good. Liking the atmosphere here. =)