Discussion Steam Deck (and Other Handheld Gaming PCs)

Valve's newest foray into hardware. A handheld PC gaming device that runs SteamOS, but the option for the user to install full-fat Windows is available. Price point is competitive ($399) for base model and specs are top-of-the-line for a mobile unit. Everyone's talking about it in status updates, so I made a topic so we can discuss it without a stupid character limit!

O.Stogden

But I like the stupid character limit.... It helps me be concise, and I'm never concise... :(

I definitely think the middle range model is the one to go for, I think the 64GB model will be problematic if you're running an OS on there, you wouldn't even be able to fit 1 AAA game on there. Plus you get that NVMe goodness.

And investment into a nice chonky SDXC card is a must for this, one with a high speed rating too. Unfortunately SD cards aren't great for running games off of.

But I like the stupid character limit.... It helps me be concise, and I'm never concise... :(

I definitely think the middle range model is the one to go for, I think the 64GB model will be problematic if you're running an OS on there, you wouldn't even be able to fit 1 AAA game on there. Plus you get that NVMe goodness.

And investment into a nice chonky SDXC card is a must for this, one with a high speed rating too. Unfortunately SD cards aren't great for running games off of.
Yeah, the 64GB model feels like an obvious ploy to get you going for the next tier model. eMMC 🤮
Though, if you're just playing indies or only going through one big title at a time, it's going to take a while for you to run into any space issues. You'd only start running into issues if you tried to play absolutely massive AAA titles.

O.Stogden

They can remake a SNES game and make it 200GB these days. I think any AAA title isn't safe on the 64GB. The Star Wars Fallen Order game they were playing in the trailer wouldn't fit on the 64GB version at least.

But yeah, if you're just keeping it for like Stardew Valley, Factorio, some Overcooooooooked. It'd be fine on the 64GB with a nice chonky SD card in there.

I did just realize I was unfair in my comparison with the Atari VCS before though, the VCS is $100 cheaper, but it does lack a display, a decent CPU, a decent GPU, a decent OS, any input methods and a brand that can be trusted.

They can remake a SNES game and make it 200GB these days. I think any AAA title isn't safe on the 64GB. The Star Wars Fallen Order game they were playing in the trailer wouldn't fit on the 64GB version at least.

But yeah, if you're just keeping it for like Stardew Valley, Factorio, some Overcooooooooked. It'd be fine on the 64GB with a nice chonky SD card in there.
Not even just indies. Most Japanese AAA titles aren't as horribly bloated as Western ones. Stuff like Sekiro, Yakuza 7, Scarlet Nexus, and Dragon Quest XI are much lighter and aren't going to give you any problems on a 64GB budget.

Kezarus

Endless Game Maker
For me... IDK... I usually go for broke when I build a PC and it lasts at least 5y. If I get this in my country I would probably be robbed blind by the dolar conversion rate and actual robbers. Couldn't have a thing so small to play on too, as I prefer an ergonomic chair and setup to do it for hours or I will be in pain forever.

THAT SAID, the specs are preeeeeetty good... wow. And it's not that expensive for the people on US (here in Brazil things doubles in price, it's not just conversion). And it double as PC that you can plug a monitor, keyb and mouse. Seems to be another nice move from Steam.

I would never buy it, but I see it as a great alternative to many many people. =]

O.Stogden

Yeah, their conversion rate for the UK isn't so bad @Kezarus . We have to pay the equivalent of $500 for it. Going up to $630 for the 256GB and $800 for the 512GB.

Still cheaper than any other PC for the specs though, so it's pretty good. Like you, I wouldn't have a use for this though.

I just found out that if you want to preorder this thing ASAP, you need to:
- Have a Steam account (Only one order per account)
- Have made a purchase on that account before June 2021
Otherwise, you're going to have a 48 hour disadvantage. RIP Scalpers and bots 😂 Wish more companies did anything close to that much to curb them.

I just found out that if you want to preorder this thing ASAP, you need to:
- Have a Steam account (Only one order per account)
- Have made a purchase on that account before June 2021
Otherwise, you're going to have a 48 hour disadvantage. RIP Scalpers and bots 😂 Wish more companies did anything close to that much to curb them.
This is the coolest information I've seen about the system, lol

Jokes aside, good on Valve. Very consumer-friendly move. It's a slightly interesting machine, but it also feels like I don't have much use for it, I dunno. The storage space hurts the most, I think.

Pixel-Team

Master of Pixel-Fu
I didn't see them mention whether it can stream games from your PC like the Steam Link. Does anyone know if the Steam Deck can do that? I would be very disappointed if it can't, especially if it boasts such high specs. ***EDIT*** Ok I see that it can stream. I'm in.

Last edited:

O.Stogden

I didn't see them mention whether it can stream games from your PC like the Steam Link. Does anyone know if the Steam Deck can do that? I would be very disappointed if it can't, especially if it boasts such high specs. ***EDIT*** Ok I see that it can stream. I'm in.
Yeah I think SteamOS and Steam app in general supports Steam Link, as it's just a feature found on any PC/Laptop that runs Steam, so you'll be good for that.

I totally think they should have made a cheaper Steam tablet for like $100 that was basically this without the high powered internals, designed to use things like Steam Link, GeForce Now, PS Now, Game Pass etc.

Yeah I think SteamOS and Steam app in general supports Steam Link, as it's just a feature found on any PC/Laptop that runs Steam, so you'll be good for that.

I totally think they should have made a cheaper Steam tablet for like $100 that was basically this without the high powered internals, designed to use things like Steam Link, GeForce Now, PS Now, Game Pass etc.
I'd definitely buy one of those, but I don't see a huge market for that when there's a Steam Link app as well as apps for most (all?) of those other services available for mobile. On Android, you could even connect the same kinds of controllers you'd use on your PC.

Well, preorders just opened. Looks like it's doing OK for itself. Flashbacks of RTX GPUs and PS5 launch day...
1626455853765.png

Is it illegal or just against steam's terms?
Legal, but you violate the EULA. Steam is known to be very hard on EULA violations and, in countries where they can enforce it, they permaban accounts that have been sold. On top of that, like 2nd-hand key selling sites, it's very difficult to tell whether or not an account being sold is legitimate or is stolen property.

Kezarus

Endless Game Maker
Wow... thinking about selling a Stem account... Imagine the day you decide "Ok, I'm done with playing games. Gonna sell my... +200 games." Ok, some are old as hell, but still have some value.. XD

Don't even want to sum all the money I spent on Steam. 😅 😅 😅

Shut

Wow... thinking about selling a Stem account... Imagine the day you decide "Ok, I'm done with playing games. Gonna sell my... +200 games." Ok, some are old as hell, but still have some value.. XD

Don't even want to sum all the money I spent on Steam. 😅 😅 😅
I think that day will come soon for me. I'm so tired of it all, some days I'm just thinking about selling all my published games along with everything that still makes passive income. I still haven't found a good marketplace to try to sell on though.

Looks really good, but I would prefer detachable controls. This would make it easier to fix if a button starts to act up.
Typically the controls are the first thing to start acting up on consoles, especially after a year of heavy use.
Input longevity is definitely a potential issue, but detachable controllers come with their own flaws that aren't ideal. Have to design for additional points of failure (Switch has major problems here), you have to design for having less space internally (meaning, specs, features, or cooling would take a massive hit), and you have to sell controllers separately (likely at a loss or near-loss like Nintendo's Joycons). On top of that, the price of repairing components yourself or sending it in for repair would be pocket change compared to paying $60-$80 for a new pair of controllers. The joysticks are the same Alps-brand model every other controller on the market right now has, so you can expect similar longevity to the Switch Pro Controller, Dualshock, or Xbox controllers. What's been shown of the internals makes it look as if many individual components are on separate boards, which is fantastic for repair cost and ease.

Jokes aside, good on Valve. Very consumer-friendly move.
Agreed. Really, the more I think about it, the more consumer-friendly the whole purchase process looks. They're obviously focusing on actual consumer purchases by putting serious effort into curtailing the plague of profit-driven sleazeballs scalping machines. They're also easing the rush-to-buy by the method of delivery: An entirely stock driven queue system. The site gives you an idea of when you can expect your package to ship if you want to reserve an order right now. If you do preorder, you can cancel at any point before your order is placed for a full refund of the $5/£4 reservation fee; at worst it goes into your Steam Wallet. If they're able to get early systems out to tech sites/YouTubers before launch, I'd daresay this is the most consumer-friendly you could possibly make a hardware launch in today's environment.

------

Additionally, the hardware specs have been updated with new info.
1626552424641.png
The 2230 form factor would certainly explain the price point differences between models. You can buy a brand-new 128GB 2230 m.2 SSD for about $20 right now, making the 64GB model a lot better-looking. Would be silly to go much higher than that unless you're willing to buy used hard drives though, as my preliminary searches show new 256GB 2230 NVMe's at $80 and 512GB at $150.
For reference, this is a size comparison of m.2 SSDs.
1626552991091.png
2280 is what you'd normally put in a desktop PC or most laptops.

Last edited:

K12gamer

I wonder how well a portable SNES (Made by Nintendo themselves) would sell. You could download games into it...and it would also play all the old cartridges.
Oh...and it would connect to TVs with a dock that upscales the images for HD TVs. Price $149
Would also like to see portable Sega Genesis, PS1, Dreamcast, OG XBOX, PS2, XBOX 360 (All under $200)

1626706756677.png

I wonder how well a portable SNES (Made by Nintendo themselves) would sell. You could download games into it...and it would also play all the old cartridges.
Oh...and it would connect to TVs with a dock that upscales the images for HD TVs. Price $149
Would also like to see portable Sega Genesis, PS1, Dreamcast, OG XBOX, PS2, XBOX 360 (All under $200)
That kind of console would be all but impossible to do successfully, for a huge list of reasons. For one, Nintendo ironically killed the idea of a centralized online store for emulated retro games by being so successful at it. It showed publishers that people want to pay for their dusty, old games as-is. Why would publishers put their games on neo-VC and get less profit when they can release their own collections on already-existing systems and set their own prices? A dedicated online storefront with a satisfying catalogue for such a niche device is now a pipe dream. You're not going to get that satisfying library unless you are already a collector. If you're not, casually purchasing specific physical copies of desired retro titles is rapidly becoming prohibitively expensive. Note that devices like the S/NES Classic are totally different beasts. Entirely software-based, with a fixed and very limited selection of games which showcases the issues with 3rd parties I mentioned earlier. Their limitations are their strength, decreasing cost and maximizing profit. On top of that, they are very easy to jailbreak and add your own library of ROMs to.

On the topic of ROMs and emulation, hardware emulation is very limiting. Software emulation like Hyperkin uses in their devices isn't completely accurate, and I don't know if Nintendo would settle for 99% accuracy when the hardcore niche these kinds of systems occupy would tear them apart for it. Nintendo has the schematics for SNES hardware; they don't have waste R&D to reverse engineer it like Analogue does with their FPGA consoles. Once you step outside of the very-niche audience of those that desire 100%-accurate-hardware-emulation, the theoretical device now has to compete with freely-available software emulators on vastly superior hardware. Literally impossible to do that if a user is willing to resort to piracy, which an uncomfortable amount are. Even ignoring those playing illegal copies of games, most of the consoles you listed are easy to legally obtain ROMs for. SEGA is literally selling Genesis ROMs on Steam right now. PS1 and PS2 ROMs can be obtained from any computer with a DVD drive. Dreamcast ROMs can be ripped using a specific model of CD drive, which is available for very cheap nowadays. Xbox/360 ROMs (as well as most other consoles, including: DS, 3DS, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PSP, Vita, PS3) can be effortlessly ripped on jailbroken hardware. Once you have your ROMs, you can play them on whatever device you want with no restrictions. With the specs the Steam Deck has, it should be more than capable of handling everything up to PS2/Wii, and even do a handful of easy-to-run PS3 games like Demon's Souls or Wii U games like Breath of the Wild*.

TL;DR
Market is too small and cannibalized by cheaper devices that can emulate an arbitrary amount of consoles better via software. 3rd parties don't want in.

*Hilariously enough, even assuming Steam Deck performance is slightly weaker than existing handheld PCs, an emulated BotW will run better than it does on the Switch

Last edited:
The only real reason i'd want a steam deck is for the dock that lets me access my steam library from my tv. that would be nice. otherwise idk if im enough of a handheld player for it to be worth my while, and most of the handheld stuff i want to play is already loaded onto my switch

Valve had a demo set up where they invited a bunch of tech reviewers to check out the Steam Deck. The Linus Tech Tips one is great.

Goes over almost anything you could want from a tech perspective. Assuaged all the little voices in my head worrying about theoretical ergonomics. My favorite part is where this dude pulls out a direct competitor to the Deck (AYA Neo)—at a controlled Valve event with a Valve employee standing right next to him—then compares them side-by-side with FPS counters, a thermal camera, and a light sensor. Either Valve is supremely confident, or Linus has some serious stones. Probably both.

O.Stogden

Some benchmarks released by a Chinese dev:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018): Runs High @ 30FPS, can run at 60 if graphics are lowered.
DOOM (2016): Runs Medium @ 60FPS, can run high @ 30FPS.
Cyberpunk 2077 (2020): Runs Medium @ 30FPS.
DOTA 2 (2013): Runs Low @ 80FPS, runs High @ 45FPS, recommended to play connected to a dock due to poor gamepad controls.

Estimated battery life, around 4-5 hours in games, back of device reached around 40C+, however where you hold the device stayed below 30C.

Also it appears as though Valve have sold all of the initial shipment of Steam Decks, so if you order now, for any of the 3 models, the estimated time you'll receive it is Q3 2022 at the earliest. So you basically have a year to wait now. Not great news, means they're probably struggling to produce enough units for a mass-market, and the later it gets, the less appealing the device becomes.

Last edited:
Also it appears as though Valve have sold all of the initial shipment of Steam Decks, so if you order now, for any of the 3 models, the estimated time you'll receive it is Q3 2022 at the earliest. So you basically have a year to wait now. Not great news, means they're probably struggling to produce enough units for a mass-market, and the later it gets, the less appealing the device becomes.
"Initial shipment" meaning...? The five units shipping out to consumers in Dec '21? The well-over-100k shipping in Q1 '22? The unknown hundreds of thousands in Q2 '22? That's just the queue system at work, and sounds like the opposite of a problem. Literally every major electronics manufacturer is failing to produce enough product to meet the absurd levels of demand, and despite that, they are no worse for wear. People are still ravenous for PS5s well after a year of not being able to buy them. Ditto for RTX GPUs. It might be a problem for Valve if stock was horrifically under-provisioned or the reservation numbers were low. The latter is provably false; Valve's accidentally-released data shows well over 100k reservations on day one alone. I highly doubt the former is true, considering how after the initial day-one rush, all but the highest-tier model still had their queue spots at Q1 '22.

The alternative to queues is just selling stock directly as it becomes available, at inconsistent times and/or quantities. That is, to do exactly what is being done with new consoles and graphics cards. It sucks, nobody likes it, it causes online shops to get naturally DDoS'ed constantly, and it encourages degenerate and unhealthy shopping habits.

O.Stogden

I was more meaning Xbox and Playstation can produce a lot more units a month. (PS5 is selling around 900k a month, Xbox is around 550k right now)

I doubt the Steam Deck has broken 1m units sold, 2m at best. And there's already a year long queue for it, which means they're producing less than 100,000 a month at best, likely much less than that.

If they wanted to make an impact on the market, it's not great that they're now saying you can order, but expect to wait over a year to get it, that's how you get people to move onto your rivals instead. That's just poor business planning.

I can only imagine it either sold more than they had anticipated, or they never intended to allow it to become mass-market in the first place. I think it's more of an issue in the fact that the Steam Deck is low-end hardware, so it will have a really limited life-span compared to consoles. So I kind of feel like it's important they get it to as many people as quickly as possible. Losing a year for anyone who didn't pre-order a console in the first 2 months of it being for sale is quite dangerous for it.

Pre-ordering is also a somewhat hated practice in marketing too, and Valve are basically saying with this: "You either pre-order or don't order at all". So, it's terrible no matter what companies do. We don't really know how this device performs in real world situations, and it forces people to buy it without having full knowledge. The first devices don't become public until December 2021 (the 64GB model), we could easily be looking at further orders at that time with a ship date of "sometime in 2023", meaning by the time we get firm videos and analysis on it, noone will be ordering with that knowledge (Steam Deck would likely be off the market or replaced in 2023). No idea if it could have been avoided, and I don't know which is the lesser of 2 "evils", MS/Sony or Valve's way.

Last edited:
Mostly agreed.

If they wanted to make an impact on the market, it's not great that they're now saying you can order, but expect to wait over a year to get it, that's how you get people to move onto your rivals instead. That's just poor business planning.
Just where do you "move onto" when you can't buy a Steam Deck? Not the PS5 or Xbox; they're not handhelds. A desktop gaming PC? Again, not a handheld. Switch? Maybe if you planned on only playing indies. I've wanted a handheld gaming PC since the OpenPandora, but the only competitive alternatives right now are the AYA NEO and GPD Win. They aren't attractive in the slightest, since they cost more than double and still aren't as powerful.

Pre-ordering is also a somewhat hated practice in marketing too, and Valve are basically saying with this: "You either pre-order or don't order at all". So, it's terrible no matter what companies do. We don't really know how this device performs in real world situations, and it forces people to buy it without having full knowledge. The first devices don't become public until December 2021 (the 64GB model), we could easily be looking at further orders at that time with a ship date of "sometime in 2023", meaning by the time we get firm videos and analysis on it, noone will be ordering with that knowledge (Steam Deck would likely be off the market or replaced in 2023). No idea if it could have been avoided, and I don't know which is the lesser of 2 "evils", MS/Sony or Valve's way.
I get where you're coming from, since video game preorders are borderline hostile. However, claiming that all reservations with deposits of any kind are equivalent to video game preorders ignores why video game preorders are so maliciously anticonsumer: Physical software is practically unlimited. Digital software is effectively unlimited. In almost all cases, they require the entire payment up-front, but even the ones that don't require it let you pay the entire cost pre-purchase. In most cases, your payment cannot be refunded, period. Reviews and in-depth examinations of all kinds are barred from publishing until the last second. Sometimes not even until after release. And publishers will offer chintzy exclusive bonuses in order to ensnare you in this charade. You stand to gain very little, but the publisher gains all.

Steam Deck?
- It's hardware, not software. Hardware is currently very limited.
- Can't pay the full price pre-purchase, even if you wanted to. Meaning you literally cannot buy it without having full knowledge of its capabilities.
- The minimal $5 reservation fee is refundable in full at any point, including after reviews are out.
- Even "You either pre-order or don't order at all" is a pro. Scalpers aren't going to sit in line for half a year when they can turn a profit quicker and easier by snatching up PS5s or 3080s.
Literally the only part that is in any way controversial is the $5 fee. Other than that, I just don't see the cons vs. the other way. I don't have to actively try to buy it for hours at a time against crashing servers and broken storepages. I don't have to wake up early to be ready at 7am when stock refreshes at BestBuy dot com. I don't have to join a Discord server or sign up to a mailing list to get alerts for drops. I don't have to futilely fight against computers running autobuy scripts and the 10 billion other people that also want the thing right now. I already went through that hell with the RTX 3080, and the experience was so exhausting that I quickly gave up and joined EVGA's fantastic queue.

Like you, I'd much prefer to go to a website, click "buy now," and buy it whenever I want to. Rampant consumerism and FOMO has made that impossible. Setting money aside, signing onto a queue, and forgetting about it until it's my turn is an infinitely more consumer-friendly alternative than anything else possible in the current market and supply chain.

O.Stogden

Aaaannd delayed by 2 months, that's a shame, will miss out on the holiday season. But I'm presuming the holiday season is what delayed it in the first place. Every company will be snapping up components for their hardware and Valve would have probably been bottom of the pile for manufacturers.

Sadly does mean now that if you order a Steam Deck, it won't arrive until toward the end of 2022. As it was already "After Q2 2022" and they've said the 2 month delay applies to all reservations, so it'd be more like "After Q3 2022" for any reservations now.

Valve's newest foray into hardware. A handheld PC gaming device that runs SteamOS, but the option for the user to install full-fat Windows is available. Price point is competitive ($399) for base model and specs are top-of-the-line for a mobile unit. Everyone's talking about it in status updates, so I made a topic so we can discuss it without a stupid character limit!
I already have my "preorder" I really want to have my game on this (of course it will be a steam game).

I already have my "preorder" I really want to have my game on this (of course it will be a steam game).
I wonder if I had more free time to finish my game by now, would I have been able to get my hands on a devkit...? 😂

Random question to everyone that has a reservation, where are you in the queue? And where were you before the delay? I was Q1 before and after the delay. From that, I'm assuming pre-delay, I would've gotten it in Jan '22; post-delay, around March.

I wonder if I had more free time to finish my game by now, would I have been able to get my hands on a devkit...? 😂

Random question to everyone that has a reservation, where are you in the queue? And where were you before the delay? I was Q1 before and after the delay. From that, I'm assuming pre-delay, I would've gotten it in Jan '22; post-delay, around March.
Q2 2022 is what it said last time I recall

O.Stogden

I applied for a devkit but wasn't eligible. They mentioned they're working from the top downwards, so targeting AAA first, and then indies with very successful titles, as well as titles they think will work well on the Deck (Gamepad support is a must etc.). And gradually work down the list to those with few sales. TRF has very few sales. ;)

Hardware reviews are out today; from Linus Tech Tips, The Phawx, and Gamers Nexus.

Note that they're not allowed to do anything they want just yet. They're limited to a small pool of games and restricted to talking only about hardware, i.e. not about the OS or UI. The three outlets cover vastly different parts of the system in their reviews. Gamers Nexus is the best review for actual hardware data and numbers; Linus covers a lot of the things you'd expect in a mainstream review like controls, comfort, and the display; and The Phawx is best if you want to compare the Deck to other devices in its class (AYA NEO, GPD Win 3, etc).

Games allowed to show were:
- Control
- Portal 2
- Ghostrunner
- Dead Cells
- Devil May Cry V
- Street Fighter V
- Forza Horizon 5 (lot of 5's on this list)

I'll sum up some of the stuff I found interesting if you can't be bothered to watch over 2 hours of review.

- Battery life is about expected: 2 hrs if you're pushing it to its limit, and realistically up to 6 hours for less taxing games. Despite the battery being lower W/h than some of its competitors, the system is extremely efficient, handily taking first place for battery life in the Handheld Gaming PC market.

- Depending on your grip style, you may or may not have minor comfort issues if you have very tiny hands. Linus says L2/R2 are slightly uncomfortable (gripping with index finger over both triggers), but no problems with B button I thought might be problematic. His wife found the entire face button section slightly awkward, but said nothing about the triggers. Their other employees had no issues whatsoever, and none of the other outlets had any complaints.

- Thermal results are very good. The fan, albeit small, is great at managing heat. Fan runs at about 25-28 dB idle, and 36-38 under maximum load. The backplate is actually part of the thermal design and, shockingly, taking it off makes the system run hotter. Stark contrast with systems like the PS5 where their form-over-function design hinders air flow and removing sections of the chassis decreases running temperature.

- Display is good. Antiglare model does well at its job. Brightness goes higher than even the Switch OLED's (400 nits vs ~350). Brightness goes really low for those like me who like to play at night; to the point the Deck looked as if it was shut off in a side-by-side comparison with other systems. Blacks are deep, despite being IPS. Color performance is decent, but scales phenomenally well across the entire spectrum of brightness settings.

- Speakers are amazing. Good news if you're not a fan of headphones! Quoth Linus: "This [AYA NEO] makes noise. This [Steam Deck] has a sound system!"

- Loading times on SD card are impressive. If you don't put them side-by-side, you probably wouldn't even notice.

- Performance is amazing. Control on low (if you haven't played the game, it still looks fantastic at low) is almost constantly hitting 60 FPS; on medium is locked at 30. DMCV on medium preset averages almost 90FPS. Ghostrunner on Ultra averages around 60; on medium around 90. The absolute minimum it hit in Ghostrunner on medium is above 60. Forza on low averages 60. All these are at native resolution; 1280x800.

Steve from Gamers Nexus' conclusion is "from a hardware perspective, it's pretty good." If you're unfamiliar with their content, this is glowing praise. They're well-known for burning bridges with companies if it means giving the consumer an accurate review.

Last edited:
Steam Deck official release is today! Meaning the 3 people who reserved at 1 second past launch will be getting emails soon to pay for their Deck. Also means full reviews are out! There are reviews from basically every major outlet, so I'm not going to bother posting videos. Most negatives in reviews are about the rumble (haptics) being on the weak side, SteamOS UI being a bit janky (not a surprise if you've used Steam ever), and Windows drivers for the GPU not being currently available (AMD WHYYY). All in all, it's a PC, so it's going to come with the downsides of PC gaming. It's not a 100% plug-and-play experience.

I'm pretty pumped to get mine in!