• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Stay Alive: Zombie Crafting Survival

D

Dublan

TITLE

Stay Alive: Zombie Crafting Survival

GENRE

Shooter

SUMMARY

Stay Alive: Zombie Crafting Survival is a FREE game of action, construction, survival and shooting in which you only have 1 goal: kill zombies and survive 1 post-apocalyptic night more. A virus has caused a deadly pandemic that has infested the world of the undead. Every night hordes of zombies roam the city looking for food, and the only way to stop the undead is by shooting them.

How to survive one more night:

CREATE YOUR FORTRESS AND DEFEND IT!

Turn your house into a fortress. You can build and modify without limitations, making use of the physics that incorporates this FREE action game. In Stay Alive: Zombie Crafting Survival it will be essential to have a good strategy, which will make it easier for you to survive the walkers and keep you alive.

How will you want to build your fortress? What has 1 floor, 2 floors, with doors, with walls, with traps? Or maybe it's better to build a tower and shoot through the windows? Build your fortress without any limitations, only your imagination. Defend it and make it impenetrable. Zombies are not very intelligent, but they are capable of destroying what they have in front of them to get their prey.

GET NEW WEAPONS AND KILL MORE ZOMBIES!

He starts out as a farmer and shoots the zombies with a hunting rifle, and ends up being an elite soldier firing very powerful weapons, like the M16, SCAR-L or the famous M40 sniper. In this shooter you will feel the adrenaline of downloading your charger on all kinds of zombies every night. Also, if you were overwhelmed by the undead hordes, you can ask for air help.

BEWARE OF THE ZOMBIES YOU FIND!

In this action and shooting game, you must keep in mind what zombie you are killing, the virus has created many different types of zombies. In Stay Alive: Zombie Crafting Survival you can find a lot of enemies. Your strategy and your construction should contemplate if you are shooting a weak zombie, a zombie runner, a zombie tank, an explosive zombie ... a flying one? Thinking about it in advance will keep you alive.

IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS!

As the days advance, the hordes of walkers will be more dangerous. You will need to improve your aim, speed, jump, etc. completely free of charge to survive the ruthless zombies. Time runs against you, and the more prepared you are, the longer you can survive the hordes of the undead.

WILL YOU BE THE SURVIVOR WHO LONGEST SURVIVES?

In this action shooter game without rest, every night you will have high doses of action and adrenaline. Compete to be the best survivor. You can compare in the world ranking if you must improve your strategy, buildings, weapons ... to achieve progress in the ranking. Share your strength in social networks and on Twitter through the hashtag #StayAliveZCS, sure you'll appreciate a little help to survive this apocalypse of undead.

And remember! The undead are everywhere! Kill zombies, shoot zombies, machine-gun zombies, explode zombies, slaughter zombies to survive. In this free zombie shooter, every decision counts.

Download Stay Alive: Zombie Crafting Survival, a new free and action-packed zombie strategy and survival shooter translated into 10 languages. Kill zombies and survive by building your fortress without any limitations!

DOWNLOAD

W

warbo

Hey there,

so i downloaded it and when i pressed the store at the start of the tutorial i then pressed the arrow key that cycles through the shop and when on the bullets i was unable to do anything, i could not get the shop off.

D

Dublan

Hi warbo!!

Thx for giving a try ;)

During the tutorial, you only can do what the tutorial is asking to do. After that, you can do whatever you want :)

W

warbo

Hi warbo!!

Thx for giving a try ;)

During the tutorial, you only can do what the tutorial is asking to do. After that, you can do whatever you want :)
true, but if i got stuck and could not do anything else other than close the game then i think that may need addressing?

Honestly though i was clicking everywhere to try and make it do something.

D

Dublan

For sure! Where did you get stuck?

Im thinking about including a skip tutorial button