• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Square Enix Collective

NicoDT

Collective is a curated platform that enables creators to post ideas, and gamers to judge whether those ideas should become reality or not. Sometimes, if an idea is supported by the community, we may offer to support the project through crowdfunding as well, via Kickstarter. Essentially, we’re trying to help small teams build awareness of their ideas, and ultimately self-publish.
Square Enix Collective supports indie developers in three different ways: Feedback, Funding and Distribution
Hi everyone.
Does anyone have experience with SE Collective? (or heard something)
I´m in the middle of a greenlight campaign, so I think it could improve my chances by bringing new people, but would like to know what people have to say about it.

Is that the thing that spotlights indie games? The one time I really saw it was for a GameMaker game and I think it had under 10 non key reviews despite the publicity of the collective. If I remember it had 75% yes on SquareEnix Collective.

Publicity can't hurt. Get those people in to see your game and let them say yay or nay.