• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Sprites not showing up

T

Truth444

Hello again,
I have updated to latest GM, computer is all up to date, all setting look correct, depths are good, visibility is good, still i have no sprites show up anywhere.
Previously I ran GM trial with no problems at all, as soon as I purchased it everything stopped working. I have check computer settings, texture setting, GM preferences and settings, everything I have found in any thread that could be a reason i have tried to my knowledge with no luck.

Even creating a new game, a sprite, an object and assigning the sprite and placing in a room does not show up at all.
I'm not sure what else to do. I have unistalled, reinstalled, need some direction here.