• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Sprites not loading

When I load my game anything with a sprite isn’t visible. Base color background are vilible but that’s it. I know the objects exist. I use game maker studio 2. I looked at the asset cache earlier so that may be part of it. Anyone have solutions to make sprites visible?

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Check that you haven't flagged the objects as invisible by mistake, and - you mention the asset cache? Does that mean you've tried clearing it? If not then it's the "broom" icon at the top of the IDE... a lot of weird issues like this can be solved by simply clearing it with that button.