1. Hey! Guest! The 32nd GMC Jam will take place between Feb 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Feb 25th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Sprite Sheets

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by zach tebos, Jan 24, 2019.

1. zach tebos

zach tebos Member

I am trying to import this sheet as a sprite sheet and every time as of thus far I have tried, it imports as a single image. Do any of you know what could be happening that I could try?

Attached Files:

2. Luto

Luto Member

You need indivual images forn that image?... well i had the same problem a few weeks ago :D, use this page to separate your sprite sheet, load your png and then set the size of each image (width and height). then the page does their magic and let you download all the images in a zip file. ;)
    https://ezgif.com/sprite-cutter

3. DarkFireDemon

DarkFireDemon Member

In the Sprite editor it self u can create a Sprite from a sheet. When u click file it should be an option. Then u can just edit options for how large and how many sprites per row and colomn.

4. Walky

Walky Member

Create a new sprite, then double click on the first (empty) frame. After this, the "Image" menu will show up on the (topmost) menu bar, where you'll be able to "Import Strip Image".