• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Sprite Color Issue

B

Beller Studio

Hi ! My problem seems to be in link with Windows 10 but I don't know, when I draw a sprite (re-imported most of the time), the real sprite color seems to be replaced by a strange blue, I removed everything in the room except an empty object with a color gradient sprite and it's doing the same thing, the only method to repair that is to change the project name but it's working only 1 time and if I try to re-import the sprite, the bug reappear, I tried to save the sprite many times to be sure that it was not the fault of the original sprite pic but it's not, thanks for your help ! Ask for more informations

B

Beller Studio

So the problem is resolved, One Drive from Windows 10 was corrupting my files and re-writing before GMS2 save files, I just changed the location of the project in another HDD.