GML Visual Sprite Change not executing.

Hi everyone! Before you read, THIS IS A DRAG N' DROP THREAD, NOT CODING.

Alright, now I can explain. I have made this action which an animation when finished, will change to another animation (via sprite_change instance), and then, once the second animation is over, it will change to the starting animation. The problem is that the second animation doesn't appear, but the action next to it execute anyway. Is not invisible, it just doesn't show, it skips that action for some reason, but it still consider it for the next one.

Mostly happens with the second animations, but in certain actions (same as before with different animations) happens to both! Help!

Easy explanation:

Screenshot (16).png

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker

CloseRange

As far as it looks, the code is executing, you just forgot order of operations
both code and drag-n-drop get executed top to bottom as if you're reading a book.
First you check if you are pungo_1.
if so you become pungo_2.
if you are pungo_2
you become idle.

See the problem yet?
If the first if statement is true, you become pungo_2
and that means the second if statement will also be true.
and when the second if statesmen is true, you become idle (essentially overriding the first if statement)
you can simply add an "else" block right after the first if statement, and have it surround the second if statement.

As far as it looks, the code is executing, you just forgot order of operations
both code and drag-n-drop get executed top to bottom as if you're reading a book.
First you check if you are pungo_1.
if so you become pungo_2.
if you are pungo_2
you become idle.

See the problem yet?
If the first if statement is true, you become pungo_2
and that means the second if statement will also be true.
and when the second if statesmen is true, you become idle (essentially overriding the first if statement)
you can simply add an "else" block right after the first if statement, and have it surround the second if statement.
You have a yin-yang if block problem: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/help-me-with-audio-programming.24593/#post-153541

The proper solution is to put an Else action over the "If Sprite is Pugno_2" action.
Guys the problem is that the animation doesn't play.
Maybe I explained bad my problem but that's it. The action after it WORKS but the animation DON'T...

GUYS I'M TERRIBLY SORRY!

FrostyCat actually gave me the answer but by the lack of patience I didn't saw the underneath sentence!

OMG I feel so idiotic... even acting like you didn't understand. Instead was I!

Really guys, I give you all of my apologies for this, you both helped me greatly.
But I want to remedy, anything you both need, will be accomplished by me (excluding money hehe).

SORRY AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN! :C