• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 Spine bounding box with HTLM5 : Bug ?

S

Skull_k

Hi,

I did some tests and i think there is a bug on bounding box from spine in html5.
So, I imported in GMS2 a skeleton from spine without a bounding box. I used draw_rectangle (bbox_left, bbox_top, bbox_right, bbox_bottom, true) for the red rectangle.
  • Compiling for windows : OK
  • Compiling for HTML5 : OK (cf : gif).
1585898297722.gif

Then i created a bounding box in Spine and i imported the skeleton in GMS2. I change in game maker the collision mask to precise (it is the same result if i keep rectangle). I used skeleton_collision_draw_set(true) for the red rectangle. Works for windows but not in HML5. The animation seems to be block at the first frame. And it is weird because, in html5, the red rectangle doesn't always appear...
  • Compiling Windows : OK (Cf : gif)
  • Compiling HTML5 : Not OK (cf : gif).
1585898128811.gif
1585898285277.gif

Version spine : 3.7.94
Version IDE Game Maker Studio 2 : V2.2.5.481
Version Runtime : V2.2.5.378

Do you know what could be the rootcause ? I searched in internet but i didn't found anaything.
I am not sure that it is a bug.

Thanks ;)