1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Spine 3.8 Released

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by FlameRooster, Aug 7, 2019.

1. FlameRooster

FlameRooster Member

I can't wait for the next GM Spine update. The features included in 3.8 is so time saving and great. Auto tracing meshes is gonna be killer useful.

I wonder how long until the next Spine update for GMS2/GMS3. Years? I want these features super bad.

JeffJ likes this.
  2. rIKmAN

rIKmAN Member

Hopefully after leaving the last last update so long that it became a massive job to do, they will keep on top of things and be able to do smaller, more regular incremental updates to keep up with any new features added to the Spine runtimes as we go along.

FlameRooster likes this.
  3. FlameRooster

FlameRooster Member

I seriously hope they keep it up-to-date. The new additions are just too juicy to wait on. A *lot* of my time in Spine goes towards tracing my own meshes. (Because I have a lot of images that need to be turned into meshes.)

I am super stoked for GM Spine 3.8! (Also stoked for GM features in Q4). Such great things happening.:D