Free Spectragon - Mobile Arcade Puzzle Game

Rotate the hexagon to catch incoming colors as you test your reaction skills in this vibrant minimalist puzzle. Avoid the wrong colors and obstacles as you reach for the highest score possible.
• Simple and intuitive gameplay
• Beautiful design
• Leaderboards and Achievements
• Collect rings to spend in the SpectraStore on more lives and score multipliers
• Get a high streak to go into a Ring Frenzy

Screenshots

Edit:
Updated 8/21/2017
-Added Portuguese and Italian localization

Last edited:
J

JDSTIGER

Fun game I am actually trying to use similar physics into my game idea but can't seem to get it right..

Sk8dududu

Also I think there is a bug with the ring frenzy, I got 4 in a row . like as soon as 1 ended another 1 started 4 times without anything inbetween. at 220 points.

Just tried it for Android. Feels smooth. Game crashed a couple of times though. :/ also you use the word "champ" a lot. Lol
Thanks for trying it out! And yeah the phrases are a little weird. My brother came up with all of them.

At what point did it crash?

And yeah the ring frenzies could be tweaked a little. They're pretty random rn.

Sk8dududu

Thanks for trying it out! And yeah the phrases are a little weird. My brother came up with all of them.

At what point did it crash?

And yeah the ring frenzies could be tweaked a little. They're pretty random rn.
It just crashed in the middle of a game. I have actually been playing it quite a bit and it hasn't happened since. The thing with the ring frenzy seems like it was actually a bug though and not random because 4 times back to back seems extremely improbable. It's a fun game though. Have you thought of adding other game modes? Or do you not really work on it anymore?

It just crashed in the middle of a game. I have actually been playing it quite a bit and it hasn't happened since. The thing with the ring frenzy seems like it was actually a bug though and not random because 4 times back to back seems extremely improbable. It's a fun game though. Have you thought of adding other game modes? Or do you not really work on it anymore?
Yeah that is kind of crazy.

I don't plan on working on this anymore really. I do have a few other game modes in mind if I ever do come back to this.

Sk8dududu

One is about to be published! When it is, I'll post it on the forums. And I have others in progress, but they're kind of on the back-burner. HBU?
Yeah I'm working on my first android game. It's an endless runner. Nothing too special. It's got some premium graphics though.
I'm also kinda getting ahead of my self and have new ideas already before I'm even getting this one close to being finished. :p I'd like to make a sort of audio experience app for visually impaired people.

Getting better. ;) how is there an achievement for 5k? I feel like the only way to get that is to cheat by pausing continuously. How high do the multipliers go?
Nice! Yeah I don't know if 5k is possible lol! Some people have gotten like 3.5k though. Starting multiplier can go up to 10 (in spectrastore), then it keeps going up until you get hit.