• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Spaceship Tilt! The intense bullet hell!

L

leonfook29

Hey there, didn't join this forum last time, so here i am :)

I've made a prototype for bullet hell-y space shooter based on phone tilting, and i kinda need some tester on this one.

Currently there's only 2 enemy ship to fight and each ship has different attack. You can shoot after the weapon is charged up by tapping the screen(the line in front of the ship will goes up till that x mark). The game would based on the 1bit style, perhaps with more shape and detail(save me some time to be honest). I was planning to have it like a boss rush game where you will have to fight with 20 or so enemy ship in a row.

Tell me what you think, whatever comes to your mind. Shred it to piece, or something like that.

L

leonfook29

I liked how it felt, turning with the phone felt natural, but I barely lasted a few seconds every time I tried it so I didn't get to shoot.
Thanks for playing it! It's kinda like a bullet hell game where dodging bullet is the part of the game. I'm not sure how's the bullet hell would work in android market, but this is just an idea that suddenly pop up in my mind and i have to make it right away. Thanks again!