• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

SOLVED Space rocks

J

Jake@gaming

Hello, I have just finished the space rocks tutorial but when ever I press enter to play the asteroids,bullets, and space ship keep drawing themselves in the game. And it stays in the starting room. I cant find a way to fix this problem any suggestions?
Thank You
1582890225935.png

Nidoking

Do the rooms have backgrounds? That looks suspiciously like there's no background being drawn to cover what's previously been drawn.

J

Jake@gaming

They dont have any backgrounds because with the video i watched they didn't give the room a background.

J

Jake@gaming

I got it to work. After you mentioned the background I checked what my background looked liked and realized that i had the game room background hidden which caused the game to do that. Thank You So much!!!