• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Sound Track Music

Hello Everyone,

I am a musician as well as a programmer, and I thought I would share some samples of my music - in case someone would like to collaborate on a project. Now the only way (for me) to develop music for a game, is to see the game, and understand what the theme is. You cant use stock music that has been built in advance, put it in your game, and hope it works. Because then it holds the same status as wall paper. I believe in composing the right music for the right scene. I follow the idea, of where music evokes emotions and thoughts from the audience, in this case the player. Music has a great effect on people. In order for music to have that feel, it needs "guts" , a bass that you can feel through your feet, not just something that you hear. I am not here to produce typical game music, I am here to produce music that stands out and grabs your attention.

Does every game have to have music ? No, they do not. I can also argue that in certain games, where the absence of music makes the player believe they are living the game they are playing. Because music reminds the player they are playing a game, its comforting to your thoughts. So there is a right time to have music, and a right time to NOT have music in a game for certain events. Think about it in your game development - let it be your challenge to find that balance. But if you want to have music all the time in your game - you can do that too.

Now as for my style of music, I compose stage music, dance music, movie sound track styles, and other different genres , that use variations of repetitions. There are certain styles of music I will not do and I will let you know in advance. I am interested in looking for anyone who is interested in my styles of music, who would like to give me a try - for free ( depending on the game ) - but with my name in the credits, when the game is finished being developed. Thats all I ask . I just want to develop the experience of composing music for peoples games, because I plan to do the same for my own games that I develop using GMS in the future.

Visit my website :
krylosindoxious.wixsite.com/lkjw

You can also email me at :
[email protected]

Please note, the music on this website just contains some samples of styles of what I can do, but what I make for your game will be customized to its theme and will not sound like anything I have on the website.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you.