Job Offer - Audio Sound fx guy needed for a Platforming game

M

Misty

We need a sound FX guy for a serious Platforming project. The style is similar to a platformer/beat em up/with magic elements.

So far it is a 2 person team and so far the game is good on development.

The employer is currently low on cash, taking care of and providing for his family. He is a trustworthy man, and the sound fx guy will receive a 10% cut on both the kickstarter and the game sales. The kickstarter will be released in a few months or less so expect an expedient return.

PM or post if interested.

C

Cloudjump3r

We need a sound FX guy for a serious Platforming project. The style is similar to a platformer/beat em up/with magic elements.

So far it is a 2 person team and so far the game is good on development.

The employer is currently low on cash, taking care of and providing for his family. He is a trustworthy man, and the sound fx guy will receive a 10% cut on both the kickstarter and the game sales. The kickstarter will be released in a few months or less so expect an expedient return.

PM or post if interested.
Hi,
hard to say anything concrete with this little information ;)
But please get in touch and lets talk about it. If I know a bit more about your project and we seem a good fit, maybe I can help you out.

Cheers, and best of luck. :)

M

Misty

Hmm, I see a lot of music but I can't find the sfx anywhere. Can you direct me to where your sfx are located? Thanks.

R

REEE

Hi Misty! We're a trio of underground experimental musicians and recording artists with a project called RE exclusively devoted to game audio creation. While we've been playing music and creating visual art and interactive media for decades, yours would be our first bona fide video game project, but as you know, a musician's early work is often their best! We're good listeners. Would also love to get into collaborative ideas- foley work and 3D sound environments if you need/want that. Love the visuals you posted above. Let us know if you're interested. Here's a link to our sound. RE -> https://soundcloud.com/r_eee

Z

zminusone

Hi Misty :)

I do sound and music as well. You can see a bunch of my stuff on my website at: http://www.zminusone.com/

Some sound effects are on the site but also here:

Let me know via PM or twitter or e-mail is on the site too! I'm interested :)

-Brian