Free Soul Stealer - Online Fighting Beat'em Up Arena

Toque

Threw that together on a weekend eh?

you put a lot of love in that game and it shows. Great stuff.

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
The gameplay looks very good and fun.
One point I would like to highlight is that you make some adjustments to the menu interface, use buttons that match the style of the game, colors, fonts and more.

curato

Nice work! It looks like the melee characters have a decided advantage in that open area format. You may want to mix it up with some obstacles and cover points to give a little more strategy too it.

Bukmand

Nice work! It looks like the melee characters have a decided advantage in that open area format. You may want to mix it up with some obstacles and cover points to give a little more strategy too it.
I had that idea in my mind it's in my to do list

Yrbiax

Hey, i tried your game.

Combat was pretty cool, although characters felt somewhat sluggish.
Abilities (1,2,3) in UI were in reverse order compared keyboard controls. That confused me a bit in beginning.

I dont know how i feel about automatically moving menu. What if i want to press on info and menu starts moving.
Also there didnt seem to be exit button in menu.

I think it would be nice to see how much money i have in missions menu.
50000 money to unlock new characters seemed bit much. Or does rewards get higher as you level up?

Musics were good, but they were totally different in tone. It was bit odd when music went from epic battle music to funny clown song. :D

Bukmand

Halloween update available now, Update 9

2 New Characters​
New game mode capture the flag​
Fixes for workshop​
Fixes for online leaderboard​

Bukmand

Source code available in itch.io

Server source code includes:

• Hack Prevention that includes, Mana, Health, Cooldown and Movement - they are server sided.
  • 1v1 to 4v4 Server Matchmaking.
  • Scrollable global chat and automatic mute system.
  • Source code is not commented