• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Soul Knight | RPG

D

Dave Martinez

spamming not included, its a demo however be aware.
Not sure what causes death crash, but I hope they played it to the Dead Soul.

Soul Knight Version 5.0

InGame sounds are missing from video.

NEWS:

7/3/15
Working on arena mode to go along with the story mode.
Bug fixes. AI adjustments.

02/2015

Version 5.0 has been released!

Sounds/Music work in game but the new video of 5.0 is missing the sounds. I added the music with a video editor.

The player now has the ability to block incoming attacks using the Right Mouse Button, holding it down reduces the players walking speed. If you attack while blocking, blocking becomes disabled until you right click again. In some cases if your hit by an enemy, you may not be able to block for a short period of time.

Stages have been added, the soul gatekeepers control the gates.

The new title was introduced.

Download Links:

http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-last-knight/downloads/soul-knight-50-previously-the-last-knight-41

http://gamejolt.com/games/the-last-knight-rpg-hand-to-hand-combat-smart-ai/120194#close
Right Click : Shield Up / Chat
Left Click: Sword Attack
W,A,S,D = Move
Talking to Dead Souls, may give you a temporary boost in attack/defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexde5th

Just played the game, and here's what I got to say for it.
• The title card is pretty nice.
• The music is good, but some sound effects are loud or hurt my ears alone.
• The sound doesn't sync up when you attack!
• You can spam the shield.
• The character animations are nice.
• The game started in fullscreen...
• Hitting Escape will just end the game. It doesn't prompt you "Are you sure?" It's just *phht*
• Please turn down the game sound or something...
• THE GAME CRASHES WHEN THE PLAYER DIES!!!
• A game menu could probably be useful here...
Here's a video on the game.

D

Dave Martinez

Haha, thanks for the video review.

Plenty of bugs to work out. Not sure why it crashed when you died, cant repeat on my end.

B

bb1

The game looks pretty cool running around slaying enemies. I really like the knight sprites.

D

Dave Martinez

Its coming along, I want to add boss battles along with the story, and arena mode; sword battles, tougher waves.