Some interrogations about Sequences (Shader, playhead, track ...)

I at long last found the time to start looking into Sequences and see what can I do with it. Reading the manual, I came up with some interrogations for which I couldn't found answers about on the web so here I am (and they may be dumb so, sorry).
  1. I may already know the answer to this one : could you apply shaders to an Graphic Track ? My take is no, and I guess I should use an Instance Track but juste to be sure ...
  2. And on a whole Sequence ?
  3. Is it possible to "mute" or "solo-ed" tracks in order to control which one to play ?
  4. This one is an extension of the previous one : what about playhead-per-track ? It would be quite useful in order to build a HUD for exemple.
Aaaand that's all for now 🎉

Last edited:
Ok.
I have another question.

Is there a way to have a sequence instance destroying itself when finished ?
I spawn a sequence throught a method and store it as a value in a ds_queue, because I would have case where several instance of this sequence could be created and using a variable would juste override the actual playing sequence.

I thought about using layer_sequence_destroy(self) as a moment on the last frame, but it didn't work.

The workaround I do is to have my object calling the method checking the head of the ds_queue, testing if the sequence is finished and dequeue it to a temp variable if true and then destroying the instance.