• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Installing [SOLVED] Where do I place scripts?

Sk8dududu

If I download scripts or extensions from the marketplace, where do I place them so I can use them in my game?
I'm using game maker 1.4.1772.

Simon Gust

If you have a gmez file you have to go into your resource tree, there is a folder called extensions. right click and click on import extension, select the file. That file is now in that folder double click on that, a window opens. go into the tab "import resources" and click "import all".

Sk8dududu

If you have a gmez file you have to go into your resource tree, there is a folder called extensions. right click and click on import extension, select the file. That file is now in that folder double click on that, a window opens. go into the tab "import resources" and click "import all".
I dont have an extensions folder.. should I just make 1?

Attachments