Legacy GM [SOLVED] What's a GMEZ file?

Dr_Nomz

I downloaded it off the YYG store or whatever and I have no idea what to do with it. It's supposed to be a script for creating text with outlines in GMS 1.4, so how do I use it?

rIKmAN

I downloaded it off the YYG store or whatever and I have no idea what to do with it. It's supposed to be a script for creating text with outlines in GMS 1.4, so how do I use it?
It's an extension, so right click "Extensions" in the Resource Tree and choose to "Import extension" from the menu and then browse to it. Make sure *.gmez is selected in the extension type box so it doesn't get fltered out from the file window.

You should also be able to extract it using WinRAR/7Zip etc to get individual files as it's just a regular archive that has been renamed.

Dr_Nomz

It's an extension, so right click "Extensions" in the Resource Tree and choose to "Import extension" from the menu and then browse to it. Make sure *.gmez is selected in the extension type box so it doesn't get fltered out from the file window.

You should also be able to extract it using WinRAR/7Zip etc to get individual files as it's just a regular archive that has been renamed.
Took me way too long to find where that was, I feel dumb now. :/

But I got it working because of you, so thanks! :D