• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM (SOLVED) Unable to license after two years

V

Vikom

!!!SOLVED!!!
Sorry for a silly question, I didn't know the YoYo Games is different from the forum account.

Hi!
I have the paid version of GMS 1.4 and I don't plan moving to the GMS2 (I don't like the UI etc.)

I've got a new PC, so I've installed the GMS 1.4 from installer downloaded from the official place. Now it asks me to license. Filling in the YoYo account details, I get a "Unable to log you in. Please check your login details." dialogue and I can't find my license key.
I've tried to get the key from the license file from my old PC but it doesn't work.

Please, any idea what to do with the situation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nono

If you have an official license, you should have an email with your official license. Or else, get in touch with yoyogames.