GameMaker [SOLVED] UI with rotating Camera/Views

D

dabeesknees

Hello everybody,
I am currently working on a project in Game Maker Studio 2 which requires the camera/view to be rotated quite frequently. I have all of the figured out, however now that I need to start working on the UI, I am having some issues. I need to have the UI drawn to the screen and be oriented to the correct angle of the camera. I have already been using the draw_ui event to draw certain elements, such as the minimap and some other test variables, however now that i need to create buttons and menus (inventory and such) that the player can interact with, I am at a loss as to how to place those elements at a correct position on the screen corresponding to the correct camera angle so that everything lines up properly. Has anybody been able to accomplish anything like this in the past or know of any commands that could help that I may be unaware of. Thank you to anybody willing to throw advice my way.

D

dabeesknees

Figured it out. Closing this thread. Feel free to pm me if you need to figure out how to do it as well.