• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android [SOLVED] Response to touch haves delay

D

DEvalen200

Hi guys, I've been having this problem for a while now.
The thing is that for example when I touch my screen to press a button that adds +1 to a counter It works fine but I have to wait like 0'5 secs to press It again.
I mean that if I double click It doesn't detect the second click and that annoys me because I am planning to make a reaction game.

D

DEvalen200

Hi guys, I've been having this problem for a while now.
The thing is that for example when I touch my screen to press a button that adds +1 to a counter It works fine but I have to wait like 0'5 secs to press It again.
I mean that if I double click It doesn't detect the second click and that annoys me because I am planning to make a reaction game.
Okay guys I found how to fix this. The double click feature is enabled by default so all you have to do is put device_mouse_dbclick_enable(false) somewhere and thats it.