I'm having an issue with font_add_sprite that I've been unable to figure out myself. I've read through some old forum posts and have followed all the suggestions there (create a separate texture page, checking and unchecking automatic cropping), but nothing has worked. I'm adding the font with this line of code: font_add_sprite(spr_fn_katie, ord("!"), true, 0); The font was created in Aseprite, exported as a .png file, (I also tested a .bmp file), imported into GMS2 as a sprite. I've tested this code by creating a new project but to no avail. It seems that the proportional font setting makes no difference, each character that's drawn in the font has the same width regardless. If anyone has an idea on how I can troubleshoot this, I would be eternally grateful!