• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

[Solved]Problem with the sprites

G

Gsti

Hi all, i'm new on the board and in programming in general. This is my first game and i'm trying to do something easy. I get an anexpected error about my sprites. I was building some obstacles in my game. The object has only a move comand in the step event and the sprites is set in the object structure [Picture 1].
Then when i start the game all my sprites became like this [Picture 2]. Can someone help me out?

To help more:
1) The object is visible and don't have a draw instruction
2)To create the object i have used a "spawner" that create the object [instance_create_layer(560,random_range(190,445),"Obstacles",obj_barrel);]
3) The player is in another instance layer called "Instances"
4)The sprites seems to get the background sprite
Screen_1.png Screen_2.png

G

Gsti

Hahahahaha was just that, i have cleared the cache and now is working. Thank you very much 2Dcube