• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Uploading [SOLVED] My asset isn't updating (GMS2)

S

Sam (Deleted User)

Last night, from 10pm to 1am I did nothing but try to upload an update for my existing package. Every time I got an error message saying the upload failed once it reached a certain amount of progress, which varied each time. Then I gave up and went to bed. Today, from 12pm to 6:30pm, it is still not working, throwing that same error message.

Is anyone else having this problem? I only have this issue with GMS2.
GMS1.4 never has this problem for me, IIRC.

Thanks.
Samuel

Edit: Day 2. Practically over. Still not working. Same error. Another otherwise productive weekend completely ruined. I am not happy about this.

Edit: Day 3. It's still not working. I got delusional and drew a face on a coconut, and named him Spalding.

Edit: It's working now. I had to remove some unnecessary files to cut down the file size of the upload and that fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator: