• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE [SOLVED] Installing yymp

C

Cupid Stunt

Select Tools > Import Local Package, then add the resources needed.

See: Local Asset Packages
Thank you

When I do this right after launch it requires me to save the project. So, does that mean I need to import this package on any project that needs it, as opposed to installing it to the IDE itself?

Thank you

When I do this right after launch it requires me to save the project. So, does that mean I need to import this package on any project that needs it, as opposed to installing it to the IDE itself?
Yes. Packages get added to your project for use. So for each project that you want to use that package, you import the package into that project.
A Local Asset Package is a group of resources saved using the *.yymp file format that can be easily installed into existing projects.
The above is from the manual page that Frosty linked.

C

Cupid Stunt

Yes. Packages get added to your project for use. So for each project that you want to use that package, you import the package into that project.

The above is from the manual page that Frosty linked.
Last few days have been a working marathon, I missed the linked document.
Thank you, marked it solved