(SOLVED)INI file not being created

A

Amnglenathir

Code:
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 11.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 12.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 13.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 14.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 15.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 16.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 17.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 18.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 19.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 110.ini'
[...nonsense in between...]
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 101.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 102.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 103.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 104.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 105.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 106.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 107.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 108.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 109.ini'
Error! not allowing save with filename 'C:\Users\Tuber\Documents\New folder\j 1010.ini'
I don't understand why it is not creating the ini file. This is the code being used to created it:
Code:
fileName=get_save_filename("INI|*.ini","")
gFileName=string_replace(fileName,".ini","")
ini_open(fileName)
ini_write_real("size","v",size)
ini_close()
for(i=1;i<size+1;i++)
{
for(g=1;g<size+1;g++)
{
fileNameTo=string(gFileName+" "+string(i)+string(g))
ini_open(fileNameTo+".ini")
ini_write_real("size","v",size)
ini_write_real("size","type",1)
ini_close()
}}

zbox

GMC Elder
If you want to save outside the working folder, every file that you intend to write to needs to be selected with the get_save_filename function. So you'll either need to condense your data into one file and save it, or create all the files in the working folder and use some windows extension to move the files to the folder the user selected./