HTML5 SOLVED: HTML5 room not switching?

S

SVG

Hey guys, windows testing is fine with my game, room switches from game room to menu room just fine if you press esc, or click on a button. Some odd reason it doesn't allow it to switch to my menu room in HTML5...

Instead of switching rooms, it just restarts that game room... I have no room_restart() command at all. I tried both room_goto(rm_menu) and room_goto_previous(), not working.

Is there something special that I can't have in code that would keep this from happening?

CMAllen

The default build target is FAR more fault/error tolerant than the HTML5 build target. Check for errors that are being 'managed' in the default windows build target that are left alone in the HTML5 build target.

Reactions: SVG
S

SVG

Thanks for the response, that's good practice anyways because there are some other issues too. This issue I DID have a room_restart() inside the Room End event, which doesn't trigger in the default build for some weird reason but does trigger for the HTML5 build. Very strange. I just erased that restart and it works fine. Thank you!