• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE [SOLVED] How to disable splash screen when running a project?

Romlec

Hello,

Is there a way to disable the splash screen when running the the project inside the IDE? I don't mind the splash screen while running the finished executable, but when developing watching the splash screen get's really old really quickly :)

I tried to find an option for disabling it but couldn't find one. Where is that checkbox located?
Game options - Windows - Images.

Where you upload your splash screen image there's a check box underneath whether you want to use a splash screen or not.

Romlec

Yes, you're correct. Windows and Linux has that as an option. But I'm on macos so no such option for me :(

Romlec

After discussed this with the support there indeed is no way to disable the splash screen. I've been told it's Apple's requirement to have the splash screen every time build is made and getting rid of it is not possible.