• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android [SOLVED]Help! There is no link to add in app products in my Google Console

N

nicoltoons

Hi guys!
I've been on this for months! In the in app products section of my Google Console, there is no link to add in app products.
Right now, the IAP async response is " The item you requested for is not available for purchase"

I have Google Play Services, Google IAP and Google Licensing extensions added to my game. I have added com.android.vending.BILLING to all of them!

I have also opened a merchant account and uploaded the apps, over and over again to alpha and beta.

I only have the message 'Your app does not contain any In app products' on my In app products page. I need help guys! Thanks!Screenshot_2017-10-02-20-24-42.png Screenshot (29).png

V

victorkunai

So, do you have the GooglePlayServicesIAPExtension? Have you added the IAP at GooglePlay Dev Console? Have you turned it on? Also, you need to publish your game (can be in alpha or beta)

N

nicoltoons

So, do you have the GooglePlayServicesIAPExtension? Have you added the IAP at GooglePlay Dev Console? Have you turned it on? Also, you need to publish your game (can be in alpha or beta)
Yes . I have done all of the following and it is working
Added Google Play Services
Added Google IAP
Added Google Licensing
Added my License Key
Published to beta
And now it is working fine. Thanks victorkunai

J

Jarrell Cobbs

Hello I am an android developer, mind sending me the Google Licensing extension? YoYo Marketplace is down right now