• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

[SOLVED] Help in identifying memory leak?

Hey guys, possibly dealing with my first memory leak ever here. C: drive space lost permanently everytime I launch my game. In Debug mode right at game start, the Graph starts going way up and hits the roof soon after the game has started.
At the start of the game, I only have the randomize() event, and an Alarm taking to the next room.
I've made sure all paths are deleted after use, and all queues destroyed when the game ends.
If the Graph in Debug goes all the way up right at the start, does it mean smth at game launch is causing the leak? Or smth in the game overall?

thanks beforehand!!

Update: case closed for now. I got help on Programming where I posted as well, thought if that'd be the appropriate place. How can we mark this Solved?