• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

(Solved) GMS2 errors/ No INI File / LoadLibraryA failed with error code 193

H

HW.

+++FEEDBACK for "report a bug" page:
please give a button to upload screenshots "there". so that i don't have to upload "here" first and then give this url link to "there". "There" ----is---> https://account.yoyogames.com/report-bug

Here are some errors that happen recently on GMS2 IDE v2.0.7.171. runtime 2.0.7.110

This happens everytime when i want to test my project on Local Test - VM.

This happens *WHEN" the project uses GooglePlayServices extension by YoYoGames version 2.9.0 on marketplace.

This error DOESN'T appear on previous GMS2 before IDE v2.0.7.171. runtime 2.0.7.110.
(Option.ini error and the LoadLibraryA failed with error code 193)

The extension seems "working well" on Android devices when already in form of .apk / or when compile/create executable/build on Android YYC.

The problem is with IDE when it needs to run test with latest IDE/runtime.

Other fact is if on the Extension window i "untick" the copy this extension to Windows. The LoadLibraryA failed with error code 193 seems not appear anymore. BUT the NO INI error still appear on this latest version.

REPRO:
1. Make a GMS2 project on latest IDE and runtime
2. Use the official extension :
https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/2008/google-play-services
3. Run test , local, VM

ss01.png ss02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HW.

"Your bug has been reported successfully"
with the link to this post :)
(I need the upload screenshots here as it is not available there) <-- my feedback please make it available there too (upload images)

B

brokenjava

did this get resolved? I just updated and now get this error on GM 1.4.1767 WTF yoyo

EDIT: i updated the java JDK and pointed it to the right dir and it magically worked.

EDIT 2: WOWZERS BATMAN a simple clean did the trick for android what a PITA

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HW.

Not yet resolved.
EVEN, Not yet on bugs.yoyogames.com! ALTHOUGH "Your bug has been reported successfully."
No follow-up yet.

I still have to click OK 9 times everytime i test run.

Keywords for this problem:
Windows 10, GMS2, GMS2 IDE v2.0.7.171. runtime 2.0.7.110, NO INI File, options.ini, LoadLibraryA failed with error code 193, Google Play Services official extension by YoYo Games version 2.9.0

:(x100

B

brokenjava

well i ran into the problem again. I think it has todo with extensions. If you mash the okay button enough times it will start. f me

H

HW.

I read from other discussion that No INI is not an error.

For 193 error, strangely after i upgrade my Windows 10 1607 to 1703 Creators Update. It doesn't show the 193 error anymore.

However if it still appears, unticking platform other than android on extension window, will make error 193 disappeared.

Solved.