• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

SOLVED: Gamemaker broke?

S

Shizuky

Hello, I have had my game all okay when launched, but for unknown reason, when I added a new room , the other rooms are now destroyed. I tried deleting the room and the codes but it is still broken. Does anyone know what it is?

In the gamemaker the animations works fine as it should be but it looks like as if the layers crashes when loaded.

It tells me this while launching the game:

Sprites - Texture group not found for sBlue_Down
Sprites - Texture group not found for sBlue_Left
Sprites - Texture group not found for sBlue_Right
Sprites - Texture group not found for sBlue_Standing
Sprites - Texture group not found for sBlue_Up
Sprites - Texture group not found for sTree
Sprites - Texture group not found for Grass
Sprites - Texture group not found for flower2
Sprites - Texture group not found for sLargeChest_Empty
Sprites - Texture group not found for sLargeChest_Full
Sprites - Texture group not found for Baddie_Walk_Left
Sprites - Texture group not found for bench
but the objects are clearly there....

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2019-8-12_0-22-49.png

I'm not sure what caused your issue, (perhaps a texture group was deleted) but it sounds like your sprites don't have a texture group assigned. Open one of the sprites and check that there is a texture group listed in the box. If not, you'll have to select one manually.

You can also do this via the Texture Groups manager in the Tools Menu->Texture Groups.

S

Shizuky

Thank you, I already deleted one and created it again and somehow all other sprites are okay again. But I really appreciate your help.