• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM [Solved]Game maker studio won't start anymore (steam version)

A

AhmedSh4hien

Hi there,
I have GM studio on steam with android module/dlc , all of a sudden it doesnt start anymore
When i launch it and press make it shows me an error message that says app already running
I checked the processes and found nothing relatable to game maker , tried reinstalling game maker as well as steam many times and nothing changed ...
I really need it to work :(

A

AhmedSh4hien

Any help ??
Forgot to mention im on windows 10
Still cant find a solution

A

AhmedSh4hien

Thank you for the help :)
Sadly it didnt work for me :/
and every thread I found with the same issue isnt fixed ,,,
thanks tho

A

AhmedSh4hien

I stopped game maker from running as an administrator and it works just fine as before :D