• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android [Solved]Compiling APK

I followed the guide https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001368727-Setting-Up-For-Android

When I compile an to an .apk I get this in IDE/debug:

Starting a Gradle Daemon, 1 incompatible and 1 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details
File C:\Users\magnu\.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.company.game'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':com.company.game:_debugApkCopy'.
> Could not find com.android.support:support-v4:29.0.0.
Required by:
project :com.company.game

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 39.16 secs

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe exited with non-zero status (1)

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Your error message clearly indicates that you have not installed Android Support Repository as instructed. Install that.

Your error message clearly indicates that you have not installed Android Support Repository as instructed. Install that.
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file 'S:\com.company.game\build.gradle' line: 4

* What went wrong:
Could not compile build file 'S:\com.company.game\build.gradle'.
> startup failed:
build file 'S:\com.company.game\build.gradle': 4: unexpected token: 3 @ line 4, column 28.
compileSdkVersion 28.0.3
^

1 error

I think I might have chosen a wrong keystore but i have both of them
Edit: I guessed the password etc. of my old, original keystone. gotcha madafaka

Edit2:

What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.company.game: packageArmeabi-v7aRelease'.
> com.android.ide.common.signing.KeytoolException: Failed to read key default_alias from store "C:\Users\magnu\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\2d_platformerSmGl\2d_platformer.keystore": Cannot recover key
[/debug]

Edit3:
I deleted my old keystore, used my current one. Can now compile an .apk.
But the apk can't be run on my phone
adb: failed to install C:\Users\magnu\Downloads\2d_platformerSmGl.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK: Failed parse during installPackageLI: /data/app/vmdl1985417897.tmp/base.apk (at Binary XML file line #9): Requires newer sdk version #28 (current version is #24)]
Performing Streamed Install

Last edited: