• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GameMaker [SOLVED] Compile problem on Android (YYC)

Metrollos

Hey there, I can not compile my project for Android with YYC. It is working with VM.
Compiling the project with YYC for Windows is also no problem.
I am using GMS2.

Here is the error I get every time:

linking libyoyo.so
clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk-bundle\sources/cxx-stl/stlport/libs/armeabi/libstlport_static.a'
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=21480,7478
Stats : GMA : sp=48,au=6,bk=0,pt=0,sc=17,sh=1,fo=1,tl=0,ob=15,ro=1,da=0,ex=4,ma=3,fm=0x4040B2156CA40AB4

Has anyone an idea, how to solve this problem?

Last edited:

Metrollos

Thanks a lot Shatner, you helped a lot.

The Android NDK was the problem. I had the latest version, but GM does not like anything above 16b. Now everything works fine.
Thanks again and have a nice day! :D