• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM SOLVED: Compile error, but no indication in compile window...

Hello all,
Been awhile since I have been here, but I am working on a project again. It has been working wonderfully for days, adding building etc. But, today, when I try and compile my game, all of a sudden I am getting a compile error.

"Compile Failed - Please check the Compile window for any additional information"

The compile window doesn't have any additional info, the last line is

"Compile finished: 1:51:39 PM"

I have tried cleaning the project, etc... but nothing seems to clear it up. It was just working earlier today. I did add a new object, so I am going to try removing it, but as far as I can tell the object is good (I have combed the code over and over for syntax issues).

Any ideas?

Ok I am good now. I deleted that last object I created and things are good. It must have had something corrupt related to it or a very well hidden syntax error (i quadruple checked everything).

Still strange that it didn't provide any sort of indication what the error was.