• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE [SOLVED] can't open GMS2

I don't know why this is happening all of the sudden because I'm on the latest version for Mac... I get the error message, then it wants me to log in. After logging in, I get the same error message.error.png

Hi, sorry I'm no help but I came to post the same issue. Hope we can find some help.

Works fine on my Windows 10 Desktop, but I can't open on my Mac.

Using Catalina 10.15, IDE version 2.2.5.481.
I actually just wen't into Firewall on the Mac and allowed access to both YoYoRunner and Xcode. It's working now.
FirwallOptions.png
You can get to this via Firewall Options.

chamaeleon

Interesting. Yeh something wasn't linking up. Was your trouble on Mac as well?
No, I use Windows, but I was having the same problems with gateway timeout opening GMS until just about the same time you two started posting about resolving it by tweaking firewalls configs at which time it just resolved itself without my intervention.

C

cassidyL

Registered a forum account to add to the "me too". It's currently down and not working for me.

Registered a forum account to add to the "me too". It's currently down and not working for me.
Welcome to the Forum! Have a look at this link to see if your issues pertain: